It can be a doctor, a lawyer, a broker, a businessman, a professor - you’ll most likely find out if you ask. You can be sure of one thing - 95% of your neighbors will be focused on developing their professional careers, and the remaining 5% will be taken by young adults who start their own families.
Things you’ll love
Proximity to countless business parks and international headquarters of leading companies is definitely something you’ll appreciate if you’re dreaming about a fast-growing career. What’s more, commuting, which once could be your nightmare, won’t be a problem anymore! The same goes for nightlife - we’re convinced boredom won’t hunt you down in this vibrant neighborhood.
Be warned …
People rushing down the streets, taking over your cabs, waiting in lines, strolling in the parks when you try to get past them as soon as possible … yes, people are everywhere. Tourists and professionals capture the streets every hour of every day. Don’t say we didn’t warn you! It will be a great neighborhood for you if you enjoy spending your time surrounded by people. If this isn’t something you particularly enjoy, you may like to reconsider living in the area.
Being a center of professional life, downtown provides you with countless transport possibilities - you won’t have any problem with finding a subway line to get wherever you need. The closeness of multiple transport hubs makes this neighborhood very popular, ideal for busy professionals heading back home after an exhausting day at work.
Dedicated more for middle-aged professionals or young adults beginning their careers than big families, you’ll find only one high school within a walking distance from the residential area. More options can be easily found in the near proximity though, so you don’t need to worry about the education of the youngest at all.
Properties marked by the NTREIS Logo are courtesy of the NTREIS Multiple Listing Service. Property listing data provided by NTREIS multiple listing service. You may not reproduce or redistribute this data, it is for viewing purposes only. This data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS. Updated: 27th June, 2022 5:46 PM (UTC)